Chrome Audio EQ v0.3.0

Today I’ve published a new update of Chrome Audio EQ extension. I’ve added few new features. Hopefully they will be useful.

chrome_audio_eq

• Rock
  • Ska
  • Soft
  • Soft rock
  • Techno
Mono/Stereo option
  • Ability to force “mono”
Snap
  • Ability turn on and off slider “snap”

You can download the extension here. Hope you will like it.

All code is open source and dual licensed under GPL and MIT. Feel free to use it.
If you have any question feel free to ask.

22 thoughts on “Chrome Audio EQ v0.3.0

1. Hans

This great extension unfortunately will not work on other Chromium based browsers – the Yandex Browser (my browser of choice) or Opera.

Is there any way I can get it working on them?

2. nusch

Hey, Very nice. Searching for this for a while. What is “Snap” doing?
    Would be nice if its possible to safe own presets.
    Thanks

1. Miroslav Magda Post author

With “Snap” enabled when you change one frequency then also previous and next frequency will “slightly” change.
      Just enable it and play with few frequencies…
      Im also working on new functionality that will add “custom” presets.

Its a free-time activity so unfortunately its taking me longer time 🙁

3. ___

Chrome Audio EQ ver.0.3.1.0 and Audio EQ ver.0.3.1.1 were worked well until Chrome 35. Thankful.
    But not working in Chrome 36.0.1985.125. Please fix.

4. victor

Hi,
    thanks for this extension, I just installed it.
    Saving custom presets would be very useful for me, as I have a hearing deficit in the higher frequencies, and I would like to adjust accordingly.
    Too bad chromebook doen’t come with an integrated offline audio equalizer…

5. jorri

This is what i’ve been looking for and seems to work well. I would like a simple on/off or bypass button so i can compare with no EQ. I can enable/disable but then i must refresh the video for that to take effect so you can’t compare easily.

6. Bob Benson

I watch a lot of podcasts and your product certainly makes it possible to make the voice content sound much clearer and easier to understand on my setup. Thanks. It would be nice if you could add a voice profile to my presets.

7. Max Cope

Love this! It would be great to see a stereo option to have a separate EQ for the left and right channel.

8. Salvador

Hi Miroslav Magda
    I love to browse with Comodo Dragon (chromium based) I added your audio equalizer, it works wonderful with all the HTML5 based videos, however you get no sound at all with non HTML ones (flash?).
    Its is not that it does not equalize, it does not allow sound to pass through.
    I love your equalizer, I’veen long time searching for one, can you tell me a solution for this problem?
    The only way I have to get sound on flash based videos is to go to extensions menu and disable the equalizer. (is not very practic)
    Thanks
    Salvador (Spain)

9. Tom Wille

Hello, Miroslav,
    Your Audio eq is outstanding and had it on my iPhone 5c. I recently switched over to an android phone, only to find out that it is not available. Is there any plans in the near future making it available for Android? I really miss having the Chrome Audio eq on my phone.
    I was using it for my home stereo, and the sound quality is great! Thank you.

10. iuri

hallo!

i’m from italy. my english is not very well. but i try. i want to download Chrome Audio EQ v0.3.0 but i don’t understand how i can.
    how i can download Chrome Audio EQ v0.3.0?

sorry for my english-language. i hope you understand me
    bye
    -iuri-

11. Nesha Andrejic

Zdravo Miroslave,

Najlepse se zahvaljujem na tvome dodatku. Koristim ga svakog dana i uzivam. Neverovatno je kako je zvuk bolji na dobrim slusalicama sa EQ

Keep up the good work!